Knowledge | 2022-07-27
Precautions and common problems of ultrasonic cleaning machines
Notes for daily use:
(1) the power supply of the ultrasonic cleaning machine and heater must have a good grounding device.
(2) it is forbidden to turn on the ultrasonic cleaning machine without cleaning fluid, that is, without adding a certain amount of cleaning fluid to the cleaning cylinder, it is forbidden to turn on the ultrasonic switch.
(3) it is forbidden to open the heating switch when there is no liquid in the cleaning equipment with heating equipment.
(4) it is forbidden to clean the bottom of the cylinder with heavy objects (iron pieces) to avoid damage to the chip of the energy converter.
(5) the power supply of the ultrasonic generator should use a single 220V/50Hz power supply and be equipped with a voltage regulator of more than 2000W.
(6) the bottom of the cleaning cylinder should be flushed regularly without excessive sundries or dirt.
(7) each time when the new liquid, after the start of the ultrasonic, can be washed.
Frequently asked Ultrasonic transducer questions (faqs) :
(1) damp Ultrasonic transducer. Generally check with Megohm meter and transducer connected to the plug, check the transducer between the positive and negative insulation resistance value can be judged. General requirements for insulation resistance of more than 30 Megohm. If this value of insulation resistance is not reached, the transducer is likely to dampen. The method of maintenance is to put the transducer whole (not including the plastic-sprayed shell) into the oven set at about 100 ° C, drying for three hours, or using a hair dryer to damp until the resistance value is normal. The transducer vibrator ignites, and the ceramic material breaks. Maintenance can be combined with the naked eye and Megohm meter inspection. As a general emergency measure can be broken off the individual damaged transducer, which will not affect the normal use of other transducers.
(2) degumming of transducer. We know that most manufacturers use adhesive ways to fix the transducer, but long-term use of ultrasonic cleaning machines due to vibration will occur after degumming phenomenon. There are also manufacturers using cementation plus screw fastening way, under normal circumstances will not appear degumming, due to the role of screws, vibrator degumming will not fall from the vibration surface, the general method of judgment is to gently shake the end of the vibrator by hand, make a judgment by carefully observing the glue on the vibrating surface.
(3) the output power of the ultrasonic power supply is normal after the degumming of the vibrator, but because the vibrator is not well connected with the vibratory surface, the vibratory effect of the vibratory surface is not good, and the energy can not be released after a long time, it will probably burn out the vibrator. Vibrator degumming for the user is more troublesome maintenance, the general situation can only be sent back to the manufacturer for maintenance treatment. The most effective way to avoid vibration degumming is to pay attention not to hit the vibration surface in ordinary use.
(4) perforated vibrating face. In general, there may be perforations on the vibration surface after several years of full Ultrasonic transducer. This is due to long-term high-frequency vibration fatigue of the stainless steel plate on the vibration surface, the perforated vibration surface indicates that the service life of the transducer has been reached, and can only be replaced in general.
Ultrasonic Generator FAQ:
(1) turn on the power switch of the ultrasonic cleaner, the indicator light is not on. In this case, the maintenance must check whether the power switch is intact, and the leakage switch is closed. If the switch is intact and then check whether the fuse overload fuse, basically can be resolved.
(2) after turning on the power switch of the ultrasonic cleaner, the indicator light is on, but there is no ultrasonic output. This situation is more complex, first check the transducer and ultrasonic power plate connection plug are loose, and then check whether the fuse is fused. If everything is normal is likely to be the internal failure of the ultrasonic power generator, with a multimeter hitting the power line open wire, whether the wire is through. Check if the Ultrasonic transducer is burned out and needs to be replaced after troubleshooting the generator.
(3) DC fuse of ultrasonic cleaner. It may be the bridge stack or the power tube burned out, it may be the transducer aging, or current instability, which may cause power generator failure. Pay more attention to the maintenance.