Knowledge | 2022-07-08
Why ultrasonic washer machines are so important to the auto industry
When the auto industry uses traditional cleaning methods to clean oily and greasy parts, it takes time and money. Ultrasonic cleaners can provide better cleaning performance in a shorter time and at lower operating costs. Once car factories or parts stores switch to ultrasonic cleaners, they quickly become indispensable because the benefits are so widespread. To make full use of the advantages of an ultrasonic cleaning machine
, it is necessary to correctly configure the cleaning system. Experienced ultrasonic cleaner manufacturers can help design systems for specific cleaning applications and ensure that ultrasonic cleaners deliver the desired performance.
Advantages and benefits of using ultrasonic cleaning machines:
Using ultrasonic cleaning machine cleaning can be quickly and effectively clean, without the use of toxic chemicals or corrosive solvents. No manual scrubbing or scrubbing is required either before or after the cleaning process. The operator simply puts the parts into the cleaning solution, sets a timer, and returns later to collect the completely clean parts. The advantages of ultrasonic cleaning include the following:
1. Quick clean. It takes only ten minutes to clean the parts that are only slightly contaminated. Heavily contaminated parts may take a little longer.
2. Reduce labor costs. No manual cleaning, no monitoring of the cleaning process. Employees can perform other tasks while cleaning.
3. Reduced operating costs. The main costs of traditional cleaning methods are the costs of chemicals and solvents. Ultrasonic cleaning is suitable for ordinary water, but sometimes a mild detergent can be used to clean faster.
4. Improve workplace safety. Ultrasonic cleaning is completely safe and workers are not exposed to harmful chemicals or their vapors. When manual scraping and scouring are no longer required, stab or cut wounds are eliminated.
5. Reduce the impact on the environment. Toxic chemicals used in traditional cleaning methods for soaking and cleaning can harm the environment, even when neutralized as required. Ultrasonic cleaning is harmless to the environment.
The advantages of using ultrasonic cleaning translate into lower total costs, higher employee satisfaction, higher output, and higher productivity. The benefits of switching to an automotive ultrasonic cleaner make this technology indispensable to the automotive industry.
How to match cleaning applications:
Although the universal ultrasonic cleaning machine can clean many different types of parts, the cleaning machine and cleaning application matching can improve cleaning performance and avoid potential damage to the surface of the parts. Low-frequency cleansers provide a powerful cleaning effect that can be cleaned quickly but can cause the pitting of parts with soft surfaces. Experienced manufacturers of automotive ultrasonic cleaners can recommend cleaners with the characteristics best suited to cleaning certain parts.
For example, many automobile parts are made of steel, and their surfaces are usually very hard. They can be heavily contaminated with carbon deposits, oily residues, and oils. Such parts are difficult to clean, but properly configured ultrasonic cleaners provide excellent cleaning performance. The appropriate frequency of the ultrasonic cleaner will provide sufficient cleaning capacity to quickly remove sediment. Typically, low-frequency cleaners with a 40 kHz Ultrasonic transducer will be used in these applications. In addition, the addition of a mild detergent to the cleaning solution will help dissolve oily residues. Heating the cleaning fluid softens the oil and speeds up the cleaning process. Combining these special features in a cleaner suitable for this task helps to achieve optimal cleaning performance.
With extensive experience in ultrasound technology, a blue whale can help customers select the machine they need and ensure the best cleaning performance, analysis of cleaning tasks, and recommend the most suitable ultrasonic cleaning system for you.