Knowledge | 2022-03-08
Type, parameter, and precautions for ultrasonic cleaning machine
At present, the ultrasonic cleaning machine has gradually replaced the traditional methods of soaking, scrubbing, pressure cleaning, vibration cleaning, steam cleaning. And it has been applied to a more professional manufacturer. The efficiency and high cleaning of ultrasonic cleaning machines benefit from penetration and amortization when an acoustic wave is propagated. Under the action of ultrasonic waves, general removal, anti-rust, phosphating, etc. can be completed in only two or three minutes. Compared with the traditional method, the speed can be raised several times to several tens of times. Cleaning can also achieve high standards. This highlights other processing methods in many ways to achieve or replace with the product surface quality and productivity requirements.
Ultrasonic cleaning machines can be roughly divided into:
1. Large ultrasonic cleaning machine, small ultrasonic cleaning machine, mini ultrasonic cleaning machine.
2. According to the field of use: home ultrasonic cleaning machine, commercial ultrasonic cleaning machine, industrial ultrasonic cleaning machine.
3. According to the number of cleaning tanks: single tank ultrasonic cleaning machine, double tank ultrasonic cleaning machine, three tanks ultrasonic cleaning machine, four tanks ultrasonic cleaning machine, five tanks ultrasonic cleaning machine, and other multi-tank cleaning machines.
4. According to practical use, it can be divided into medical ultrasonic cleaning machines, automotive ultrasonic cleaner, spark plug ultrasonic cleaning machine, glasses ultrasonic cleaning machine, etc.
The main parameters of the ultrasonic cleaning machine:
1. Frequency of ultrasonic cleaning machine: ≥ 20kHz. It can be divided into three paragraphs: low frequency, intermediate frequency, high frequency.
2. Cleaning media: Ultrasonic cleaning is a combination of physics and chemical functions to clean objects thoroughly. The chemical function of the cleaning medium can accelerate the cleaning effect of ultrasonic waves, typically including a chemical solvent, a water-based cleaner, and the like.
3. Power density: Power density = transmit power (W) / emission area (CM2) is typically ≥0.3W / cm2. The higher the power density of ultrasonic waves, the stronger the cavitation effect, the faster the cleaning speed, the better the cleaning effect. However, for precision objects with a high surface finish, long-term high-power density cleaning can cause cavitation corrosion of the surface of the object.
4. Ultrasonic frequency: The lower the ultrasonic frequency, the easier the liquid cavitation, the greater the intensity, the better the effect. It applies to the initial cleaning of the workpiece. When the frequency is high, the ultrasonic wave has strong directionality and is suitable for cleaning the precision object.
5. Cleaning temperature: The higher the cleaning agent temperature, the more significant effect. The ultrasonic effect is better at 30 ° C ~ 40 ° C. When the ultrasonic wave is used, the operating temperature is 50 ° C to 70 ° C.
Precautions for using ultrasound cleaning machines:
1. It is forbidden to start the ultrasonic cleaning machine without the cleaning agent. When there is a heating function and there is no liquid in the tank, please do not use the heating function.
2. It is strictly forbidden to hit the bottom of the cleaning tank with heavy objects to avoid damage to the transducer. The cleaning tank should be cleaned regularly, make sure there is no excessive debris or dirt.
3. When the ultrasonic cleaning machine replaces the new liquid each time, it can only be cleaned after the ultrasonic is started.
4. Ultrasonic cleaning machines and electric heater power supplies must have a good grounding connection.
5. Ultrasonic generator power supply should be used separately with a 220V / 50Hz power supply and equipped with a voltage regulator above 2000W.