What is the difference between“Hand washing” and“Ultrasonic cleaning machine”? The gap between the nose rest and the jewelry can easily hide old dust. Sometimes the fingers can not get into such a small gap to scrub, resulting in some parts the clean, and some parts with dirt residue. Also, people with babies and toddlers may feel the same way. Children always touch what they see, put their fingers in their mouths, or rub their eyes after touching them, and the dust and dirt get into people's bodies. For busy parents, taking care of their children is tiring enough, and taking the time to wash the little things by hand is too much trouble! This time-consuming and laborious work will be done by the ultrasonic cleaning machine for you. Put the things to be washed in, and wait a few minutes, you can easily wash for yourself, washing effect is almost 100%, clean corner, crushed. In addition, the ultrasonic cleaning machine is not limited to cleaning glasses, it can also wash watches, glasses, Lego toys, small PCB circuit boards, glassware products, chemical fiber, household appliances, jewelry, coins, and so on!
The use of ultrasonic glasses cleaning machine is as follows:
1. Add room temperature water below the marked water level
2. Add a drop of neutral detergent for better results
3. Put the glasses in and press the switch
4. The default time for ultrasonic glasses cleaner is 5 minutes, but you can press the stop button ahead of time according to the degree of dirty glasses.
5. After cleaning with the ultrasonic lens cleaner, gently wipe the lens in the same direction
Points for attention in the use of ultrasonic glasses cleaning machine:
The ultrasonic glasses cleaning machine in operation will heat up, so it is not recommended that the cleaning time is too long, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
2, ultrasonic glasses cleaning machine water to replace regularly, 4 ~ 5 pairs of glasses to replace once, and then re-join the detergent.
3. After cleaning the glasses with the ultrasonic cleaner, wipe them with a clean cloth.
4, when cleaning glasses, the lens should be upward, to prevent scratches.