Knowledge | 2022-05-25
The current status of the development of ultrasonic cleaning technology
The ultrasonic cleaning technology first appeared in the early 1930s and was studied by the technical staff of American radio companies in New Jersey, USA. There are many types of ultrasonic cleaning equipment abroad, and the application fields in ultrasonic cleaning equipment are very wide. Various ultrasonic cleaning equipment is constantly new. The proportion of high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning technology in foreign ultrasonic cleaning equipment is very large. It is used to clean the tiny chip, which can be cleaned off 0.15 & mu; M pollutants. my country's ultrasonic cleaning technology is relatively early, the ultrasonic cleaning technology has developed rapidly, widely used, and the comprehensive use of cleaning technology is also diversified: one is from single-cylinder machines to multi-cylinder or automated ultrasound cleaning production lines; Low -frequency ultrasound cleaning machine to high -frequency ultrasound cleaning machine.
1) Focus cleaning: High-intensity ultrasonic waves can occur in the local area, and the operating frequency is 15,20,28kHz. Focusing cleaning methods can make up for ordinary ultrasonic cleaning methods due to insufficient cleaning of ultrasonic energy.
2) Ultrasonic vibration cleaning: It is transmitted to the object that needs to be cleaned by the ultrasonic rod and the vibration head. Finally, the cleaning effect of the surface pollutants on the high-speed vibration object is refined. The difference between this new method and the ordinary ultrasonic cleaning method is that no cleaning liquid is required.
3) Multi-frequency cleaning: It is a multi-frequency converter to clean objects with different frequencies. Different ultrasonic frequencies are different for the cleaning effect of objects. Low-frequency ultrasonic cleaning objects on the surface of objects, high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning of small pollutants inside, and high and low-frequency coordination to clean the objects.
4) Frequency sweeping and frequency jump: Both have the structure of improving the ultrasonic field in the ultrasonic cleaning container. Frequency sweeping can improve the resident wave field in the cleaning container so that the objects are cleaned well. Both frequency jump and multi-frequency can choose high and low frequencies according to the actual situation. Differently, frequency jump is two frequencies of converters, and that frequency is selected as needed.
5) multi-tank fully automatic combined cleaning: it is an intelligent device with multi-slot combined intelligent control, reducing labor intensity and improving comprehensive efficiency. It can be put into the cleaning tank of different specifications, different materials, different shapes, and different degrees of pollution of the objects, according to its different conditions, different directions of the corresponding frequency, power, and other ultrasonic, to achieve the best cleaning effect with the least cost.
6) megahertz ultrasonic cleaning: the principle of this high-frequency cleaning method is to use the flow of liquid generated by sound energy to clean the dirt, rather than the traditional use of the "ultrasonic cavitation effect" to achieve cleaning purposes. Because ultrasonic cleaning does not produce powerful cleaning power due to the cavitation effect, it has the advantage of being able to clean and protect devices that are small and fragile, such as integrated chips, which are widely used in electronic component cleaning.
Ultrasonic cleaning technology has many advantages over other cleaning technologies. Traditional ultrasonic cleaning machine is difficult to ensure the uniformity of equipment cleaning because of the low degree of automation. In recent years, ultrasonic cleaning machine with a high degree of automation and strong flexibility has gradually appeared. This kind of cleaning equipment combines ultrasonic cleaning with chemical cleaning, rinsing, dehydration, drying, and other processes, and adopts PLC control in transmission, drying, and cleaning, it not only realizes the automatic control and batch operation of ultrasonic cleaning but also optimizes the cleaning process, improves the cleaning quality and has very high cleaning efficiency.