Knowledge | 2022-03-30
How to choose the frequency of sonic cleaner?
The frequency of ultrasonic cavitation thresholds and ultrasonic waves is closely related. The higher the frequency, the higher the cavitation threshold. In other words, the frequency is low, the easier cavitation is generated. Moreover, the compression and sparse effect of liquid under low frequency are longer intervals. This allows the bubble to grow to a large size before the crash. This can increase the cavitation, which is conducive to the cleaning effect.
So low-frequency ultrasound cleaning is suitable for applications where large surfaces or dirt and cleaning surface binding are high. However, it is easy to corrupt the surface of the lamp, which is not suitable for cleaning the surface of the surface with a high surface. And cavitation is large. The frequency of about 40 kHz is in the same sound, and the number of voids generated is more than 20kHz. It has strong penetration. It is suitable for washing the surface shape and the workpiece with a blind hole. The noise of cavitation is smaller. However, the strength of cavitation is low. It is suitable for cleaning dirt and is weakly combined with the surface of the cleaning objects. High-frequency ultrasound cleaning is suitable for fine cleaning of computers and microelectronic components. MHz ultrasonic cleaning is suitable for the cleaning of integrated circuit chips, silicon wafers, and wafers. It can remove microns and submicron dirt without any damage to the cleaning parts. Therefore, from the cleaning effect and economy, the frequency is generally selected in the range of 20-130 kHz. Of course, the correct selection frequency is critical, and the specific method of operating frequency needs to be achieved.
First, select the frequency of the ultrasonic cleaning machine?
Ultrasound cavitation and ultrasonic frequency have a close relationship. The higher the frequency, the higher the cavitation value. In other words, the frequency is low, the easier cavitation is generated. Moreover, in the case of low frequencies, the liquid is compressed and sparse with a longer time interval. This allows the bubble to grow to a large size before disintegration. It can increase the air intensity, which is conducive to cleaning. Therefore, the low-frequency ultrasonic cleaning machine is suitable for objects with high appearance or dirt and cleaning the outer table combination. However, it is easy to corrupt the surface of the part. Therefore, it is not suitable for cleaning the smoothness of the outer surface.
Second, the precautions when using an ultrasonic cleaning machine
1. To extend the service life, it is recommended to place the equipment in a ventilated, dry area, and the fan holes on the rear side of the generator should be cleaned regularly. There is a vent in front of the generator to smooth the airflow.
2. When the cleaning tank temperature is normal, do not directly inject the high-temperature liquid into the tank. So as not to cause loose transducers to affect the normal use of the machine.
3. Do not inject the low-temperature liquid into the high-temperature tank when the cleaning liquid needs to be replaced due to contamination. This can also cause the transducer to fall off. At the same time, the heater switch should be turned off to avoid damage to the heater due to liquid in the groove.
4. Do not turn on the machine without liquid in the tank. The lowest water level height is> 100mm (bottom type). The transducers are placed horizontally. When the transducer is on the side, the cleaning trough is 100 mm along with the cleaning tank. If the chance is damaged by the chance of the empty tank.
5. Regularly check the transducer. Don't make it wet and don't make it hit to avoid unnecessary losses. After use, you should turn off the total power supply. Do not reopen it immediately after shutdown. The gap time should be more than 1 minute.