Knowledge | 2022-09-26
Common types of ultrasonic cleaning machines and precautions in use
Automatic ultrasonic cleaning machine, integrated desktop ultrasonic cleaning machine, single-slot ultrasonic cleaning equipment, ultrasonic pipette cleaning machine, high-power ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic cylinder parts cleaning machine, ultrasonic dishwasher, ultrasonic titanium rod cleaning machine, ultrasonic aluminum barrel cleaning machine, high-power ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic cleaning line, double-slot ultrasonic cleaning machine, multi-slot ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic photoelectric glass cleaning machine, medical ultrasonic cleaning machine, etc. . The main parameters of ultrasonic cleaning machine ultrasonic cleaning is based on cavitation, that is, countless bubbles in the cleaning fluid rapidly formed and rapidly exploded. The resulting impact removes dirt from the inside and outside surfaces of the workpiece immersed in the cleaning fluid. With the increase in ultrasonic frequency and the number of bubbles, the blasting impact force decreases. Therefore, high-frequency ultrasound is particularly suitable for cleaning small particles of dirt without damaging the surface of the workpiece. Bubbles are produced by high-frequency (ultrasonic frequency) and high-intensity sound waves in a liquid. Therefore, any ultrasonic cleaning system must have three basic components: a tank for storing cleaning fluid, a sensor for converting electrical energy into mechanical energy, and an ultrasonic generator for generating high-frequency electrical signals.
1. Frequency: ≥20KHz can be divided into low frequency, intermediate frequency, and high frequency.
2, cleaning medium: the use of ultrasonic cleaning, general chemical solvents, and water-based cleaning agents, such as two types of cleaning agents. The chemical action of the cleaning medium can accelerate the cleaning effect of ultrasonic waves. Ultrasonic cleaning is a physical function that combines functions to thoroughly clean an object.
3.Power density: Transmit Power (W)/transmit area (CM2) usually ≥0.3 w/CM2. The higher the power density of ultrasound, the stronger the cavitation effect, the faster the speed, the better the cleaning effect. But for high Surface finish precision objects, long-term high power density cleaning will cause cavitation corrosion on the surface of the object.
4. Ultrasonic frequency: the lower the ultrasonic frequency, the easier the cavitation in the liquid, and the stronger the cavitation, the stronger the effect. Suitable for the first washing of the workpiece (coarse, dirty). High frequency, strong ultrasonic directivity, suitable for fine object cleaning.
5. Cleaning temperature: generally speaking, the 30 ° C-40 ° C ultrasonic cavitation effect is the best. The higher the temperature of the detergent, the more obvious the effect. Ultrasonic wave is usually used at 50 ° C-70 ° C operating temperature.
Points to note when using an ultrasonic cleaning machine:
(1) the power supply of the ultrasonic cleaner and electric heater must have a good earthing device.
(2) it is strictly forbidden to start the ultrasonic cleaning machine without cleaning fluid, that is, the ultrasonic switch can not be closed without adding a certain amount of cleaning fluid to the cleaning cylinder.
(3) it is forbidden to open the heating switch when there is no liquid in the cleaning equipment with heating equipment.
(4) it is forbidden to clean the bottom of the cylinder with heavy objects (iron pieces) so as not to damage the chip of the energy converter.
(5) the power supply of the ultrasonic generator should be 220V/50Hz and equipped with a 2000W above voltage regulator.
(6) regular cleaning of the bottom of the cylinder, not too much debris or dirt.
(7) each time, only after the start of the ultrasonic washing.
Other applications of ultrasonic cleaning machines in addition to cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning machines can also be widely used in degassing, defoaming, emulsification, mixing, replacement, extraction, crushing, and cell crushing. Liquid-phase degassing has become one of the main applications in addition to cleaning and is also one of the necessary tools for liquid-phase instruments.