Knowledge | 2022-04-13
How to use an immersible transducer pack? And what are their uses?
The ultrasonic vibrating plate is divided into an input-based ultrasonic shock plate and an immersion ultrasonic shock plate. It is suitable for cleaning electroplating parts, clock parts, hardware mechanical parts, polyester filters, semiconductor wafers, tools, lenses, glasses frames, jewelry, jewelry, glass, vessel, etc. Input-based ultrasonic shock installation is flexible. It can be placed in different cleaning tanks. The shock can be placed back and forth. It can be placed in various types of tanks. It is very convenient to operate.
How to use ultrasonic vibrators? If the standard model ultrasonic cleaning machine does not reach the cleaning requirements, then you should choose an ultrasonic shock plate. Ultrasonic cleaning machines suitable for a variety of cleaning requirements can be produced as required. Ultrasonic shock plates are flexible to be mounted at different parts of the cleaning tank, such as the top, side, bottom) to different cleaning effects. Ultrasonic cleaning machines can be produced as required. They are suitable for a variety of cleaning requirements. Ultrasonic shock plates are flexible to be mounted at different parts of the cleaning tank, such as the top, side, and bottom. It can achieve different cleaning effects.
Advantage of ultrasonic transducer pack:
1. The ultrasonic shock plate is composed of two parts of a shock plate and an ultrasonic generator. When the standard model of an ultrasonic cleaning machine does not apply to a particular working environment, it can be customized for special specifications. It is also possible to use an input shock plate device to be modified as an ultrasonic cleaning machine. Thereby, the cost of the equipment can be saved to achieve the cleaning effect.
2. Ultrasonic vibrating plate uses a whole stainless steel structure. It is alkali, and acid-resistant. The surface of the vibrating plate is plated with hard chrome. Ultrasonic transducer adopts high quality and high-performance products with high electroacoustic conversion efficiency.
3. It uses a split structure. The shock plate and the ultrasonic generator are connected to a high-frequency line with the socket. This is convenient for use and maintenance.
4. Its installation is flexible. You can install it on the bottom surface, side, or top surface of the cleaning tank. It can be adjusted according to ultrasonic radiation.
5. Ultrasonic vibrating plate can be customized according to customer requirements. The ultrasonic vibrating plate is suitable for cleaning the electroplating parts. It applies to watch parts, hardware mechanical parts, polyester filters, semiconductor wafers, tools, lenses, glasses frames, jewelry, glass, and vessels, and more applications.