Knowledge | 2022-10-07
How does an ultrasonic cleaner clean PH electrodes? What's the best water?
The PH electrode is a very accurate detection element. If the electrode is made of glass and the reference electrode is calomel, the sensitivity of the PH electrode will be decreased and the stability will be worse. So for PH cleaning electrode is particularly important. There are many cleaning methods for PH meter electrodes. One of the most original cleaning methods is manual cleaning, but manual cleaning has many disadvantages, so to solve this problem, an ultrasonic cleaning machine appeared. It is very convenient to use a practical ultrasonic cleaning machine. But how does an ultrasonic cleaner clean PH electrodes?
1. The ultrasonic cleaning machine is installed under the electrode in the PH ultrasonic cleaning head, the ultrasonic cleaning machine provides the vibration source of the average frequency for the cleaning head, and causes the cleaning head to produce the high-frequency vibration. The high-frequency vibration of the cleaning head is transmitted to the solution under test, creating air gaps in the solution and then rapidly disappearing. The cavitation effect produced and disappeared repeatedly in the air gap can peel off the scaling of the sensitive parts of the electrode or prevent the adhesion of pollutants.
Second, the ultrasonic cleaning machine has the latest ultrasonic cleaning tip, the use of the ultrasonic function for the PH wave cleaning motor circuit gap, will not damage any electrode device. Therefore, it has been reported that under long-term operating conditions, the use of stable performance of the laboratory ultrasonic cleaner can ensure that detection accuracy. So now the vast majority of PH electrodes are using ultrasonic cleaners to help clean the PH in progress during the electrode cleaning process, the pulse of the ultrasonic cleaner will automatically adjust the width, and the output power will be adjusted according to the PH electrode size, to achieve the best cleaning ability.
What water is better for the ultrasonic cleaning machine?
What kind of water does the ultrasonic cleaner use, or what kind of liquid is better to use to clean? For most products, you can use water and tap water. Even if you want to use bottled water at home, it's not the water that matters, it's the detergent we want to add. This can not be added at will. If de-oiling is required, oil removers and rust removers can be added. In addition, many friends buy ultrasonic cleaning machines to clean the circuit board. Some friends do not know what water to clean the circuit board. They can not be washed directly with ordinary water. What kind of water does the ultrasonic cleaner use? The following small series will share with you a variety of cleaning products corresponding to the detergent:
1. Clean circuit boards with alcohol or water;
2. Clean glasses with water or special glasses;
3. Rust removal powder for rust removal;
4. Degreasing powder for degreasing;
5. Removing wax with a dewaxing agent;
6. Clean some copper products lotion) clean some copper products;
7. Use a dewaxing agent to clean some of the polished metal;
8. Silver-washing water for blackened articles on silver ornaments;
9. Ceramic articles can be cleaned with vinegar;
Ten. Grease on rubber parts: detergent or metal rust remover can be used.
Generally speaking, the solvent-type corrosion is big, and the water-based corrosion is small. Generally speaking, it is recommended to use oil remover directly for oil removal. How much water does the ultrasonic cleaner use? First of all, we should understand the misconception that the water capacity without equipment is correct. For the Blue Whale ultrasonic cleaning machine, all models have the highest water level scale, the water level must not exceed this scale, otherwise, it will damage the machine. In general, it is reasonable to recommend the use of two-thirds of the ultrasonic cleaning cans.