Knowledge | 2022-12-27
The working mode of the Electrolytic ultrasonic cleaning machine!
The electrolytic ultrasonic cleaning machine
is composed of a 316L stainless steel tank, ultrasonic system, electrolytic circuit system, electrode, tray, filter cycle system, timing device, panel electrical switch device; Product application: mold type: injection mold, instrument precision mold, connector mold, precision seals mold, stamping mold, molding mold, mold gas residue layer, high temperature formed sulfide, fireproof plastic residues, powder residues, mold surface oxides, and various mold rust stains, oil and so on.
1. Electrolytic cleaning is a cleaning method to remove the dirt on the metal surface by electrolysis. Electrolysis is the process of chemical decomposition of substances under the action of electric current. In the process of electrolysis, the dirt on the metal surface began to fall off, which was accelerated by the impact of the ultrasonic wave. In the metal surface with sulfide, gas, resin debris, animal and vegetable oil, mineral oil, paraffin, coke, and oxide layer, an electrolytic method to remove this dirt is called electrolytic degreasing.
2. When an electric current passes through an aqueous solution containing a specially formulated electrolyte, oxygen is produced near the positive electrode of the cell, and hydrogen is produced at the negative electrode. The metal part to be cleaned is placed in the positive electrode of the cell. During the electrolysis process, tiny hydrogen gas is produced on the metal surface. These small bubbles encourage the dirt to peel off from the metal surface
3. Ultrasonic cleaning is the use of a 40KHZ high-frequency power supply so that the transducer by electrical energy conversion process of mechanical energy. In this process, the transducer transmits enormous energy to the cleaning tank solution, and creates positive and negative pressure zones in the liquid, forming tens of thousands of cavity bubbles, which continuously form explosions, impacting the cleaned metal surface, making the metal surface of the dirt off quickly.
4. The circulation system is made up of a corrosion-resistant magnetic pump, and filter self-circulation, so that cleaning off the dirt is quickly separated by the filter cotton core, reducing the level of floating matter. At the same time, it can accelerate the electrolysis of the solution and purify the utilization ratio of the solution.
5. Application of ultrasonic cleaning machine in coating treatment technology ultrasonic cleaning machine coating pretreatment process is very important, the general conservative process is degreasing, washing, hydrochloric acid rust removal, washing, neutralization, washing, surface adjustment, washing, phosphating, washing, drying. The biggest drawback of this process is that it is difficult to clean the residual acid after pickling and rust removal for complicated parts, especially after the phosphating of the welding assembly, the residual liquid in the seam affects the processing of the later process.
6. After the workpiece is sprayed, the time is not long along the cracks appear rust phenomenon, wave damage coating surface. Serious impact on product appearance and internal quality. Such as motorcycle wheels, fuel tanks, frames, and security doors. Through the research and practice of ultrasonic cleaning machines in phosphating treatment in recent years, good results have been achieved in improving the spray quality and preventing the rust of coating parts. In the process of oil removal, rust removal, water washing, surface adjustment, phosphating, and so on, the liquid permeated in the welding seam is difficult to discharge, and the water washing can not completely clean, under hot and humid conditions, inclusions can easily cause yellowing and rusting of workpieces.
Seven. If the residue can not be completely dried during the drying process, then when the powder is sprayed and dried at a high temperature, the residue will seep out of the weld line due to the effect of thermal expansion, which will affect the bonding between the coating and the metal surface. Causing the adhesion of the coating to decline or even detach. The process parameters of ultrasonic cleaning machine ultrasonic cleaning temperature is an important factor affecting the cleaning speed, proper increase in cleaning temperature can increase cavitation capacity and shorten cleaning time, but beyond a certain temperature, because of the increase in steam pressure but reduce cavitation, so it is necessary to adhere to a certain temperature. The results show that the water-soluble medium is the best at 50 ° C.